SCHOLARSHIPS AND FEES
In the Regular Admission Process, LEAF Academy practices a need-blind admission which means that a candidate’s ability to pay the school fee does NOT play a part in the admission decision. Therefore, the school fee should NOT be a decisive factor for you when you apply.
THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Our robust scholarship program is part of the Regular Admission Process. We aim to make it possible for all selected Central European students to attend LEAF Academy, regardless of their financial circumstances. Based on our experience we can assure you that 95.5% of the families were delighted to accept the scholarship conditions provided by LEAF Academy.
Once accepted in the Regular Admission Process, the student will be asked for further information about the family’s financial status. The majority of admitted students can expect to receive scholarships covering their full demonstrated financial need. The scholarship is awarded to a student for the whole period of study.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying from outside of Central Europe (SK, CZ, PL, HU, UA) the number of international scholarships covering full demonstrated needs is limited to 1-2 scholarship places (partial scholarships may also be available).
Scholarships typically come from individual donors who believe in our founding values and wish to help talented young people from Central Europe have access to a world-class educational experience.
The school fee for the academic year 2022/23 is 22 080 EUR*.
- All tuition
- Accommodation (in twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms, laundry)
- Meals (three meals a day + two snacks)
- Externally assessed international examinations (Advance Placement)
- Books and other tuition-related costs
- Trips, outdoor and experiential activities
- English as an additional language lessons
- Clubs and co-curricular activities
- Evening and weekend activities
- Access to a gym or other sport facilities
- On-site medical and wellbeing teams
- University counseling
- Public transport in Bratislava
- Free wi-fi in all our academic and residential facilities
Learn more about our admission process and how to apply.
Or do you still need more information?
Contact our Admissions team directly by clicking at the following button.
* The Total Annual Tuition Fees may be increased each academic year based on the harmonised index of consumer prices confirmed by Eurostat in December expressing the average price growth in Slovakia over the last twelve months, as indicated in the “HICP (Harmonised Indices of Consumer Prices)-All Items” document, “Percentage Change -12 Month Average” section, “Slovakia” row (where the index for December of the previous calendar year is decisive for the purposes of indexing the Total Annual Tuition Fees from the beginning of the relevant academic year). Regardless of the level of inflation, the Total Annual Tuition Fees will never be increased by more than 15% compared to the amount of these fees in the previous academic year).