Life after LEAF Academy
LEAF Academy’s mission is to provide a world-class education for talented students regardless of their socio-economic background. Students should achieve academic results that will provide them with an excellent start for any academic or professional path after graduation – whether that be at home or abroad.
After graduating from LEAF Academy, our students will become part of a large, vibrant and diverse network of LEAF programs alumni, which can become an important resource for years to come.
LEAF ACADEMY UNIVERSITY GUIDANCE PROGRAM
Our Counselor is here to help students evaluate their future options, and to choose, plan, prepare, and embark on their journey after LEAF Academy.
● Helping students identify their unique interests, strengths, skills and work preferences, and guiding them through the career exploration process
● Providing impartial information and advice on topics such as: careers, internships, summer programs, GAP Year, post-secondary education options worldwide, AP subject choices, admissions & standardized testing, and many others
● Helping students identify suitable programs of study and best-fit post-secondary education institutions worldwide
● Guidance sessions on completing different parts of the application(s), including motivation letters, personal statements, college essays, interviews, financial planning…and much more.
Find more information in our LEAF Academy School Profile 2019/2020.
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Maastricht University (2)
- University of Amsterdam (3)
- University of Tilburg
- Abertay University
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- The Open College of the Arts (OCA)
- University College London (UCL) (3)
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Glasgow
- University of Southampton
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Warwick (2)
- Babson College
- Brandeis University
- Harvard University
- Lynn University – Watson Institute (3)
- New York University (NYU)
- University of Rochester
- University of Notre Dame
- University of the People
- Charles University (Czechia) (2)
- Gdańsk University of Technology (Poland)
- Istituto Marangoni (Italy)
- Masaryk University (Czechia)
- Newton College (Czechia)
- New York University (NYU) – Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- WU Wien (Austria)