Join to experience L.I.V.E. – LEAF Academy Immersive Virtual Experience and boost your entrepreneurial skills!
LEAF Academy LIVE is a virtual experience and an exciting opportunity for you to meet like-minded people, improve your English skills, develop entrepreneurial thinking through interactive workshops led by LEAF Academy staffulty, students and Alumni, and much more!
BASIC INFORMATION AND PROGRAM
When will we meet?
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, December 11 – 13, 2020
How will we meet?
- Virtually (from the comfort of your home), no matter where you are in the world
- We will be using a videoconferencing platform and we will provide you with further information about how to connect after signing up for the program.
How will we communicate?
- The official communication language of LEAF Academy LIVE Program will be in English.Please make sure your English is sufficient for basic communication.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Getting to know each other
- Guest Speakers
- First Challenge
- Checking on the results from the First Challenge
- Second Challenge
- Individual work on the second challenge
- IDEA Generation
- Working in small groups on generating solutions a chosen problem
- Presentations and feedback from Entrepreneurial leadership team at LEAF Academy
- Workshops by LEAF Academy students and alumni
- Discussion panel with LEAF Academy Alumni
- Reflection and Feedback
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our STUDENT Programs team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 907 836 490.
Fees, Deadlines & SELECTION PROCESS
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE >> until NOVEMBER 1, 2020
If you apply by this deadline, the minimum application fee is 20 EUR. You will receive the decision of admission by November 10, 2020.
REGULAR DEADLINE >> until NOVEMBER 15, 2020
If you apply by this deadline, the minimum application fee is 30 EUR. You will receive the decision of admission by November 24, 2020.
LATE BIRD DEADLINE >> until NOVEMBER 25, 2020
If you apply by this deadline, the minimum application fee is 50 EUR. You will receive the decision of admission by November 27, 2020.
The real costs of the program are higher and are generously covered by our donors. If you believe that your income allows you to contribute more, then this would help us cover some of the real costs.
As places are limited, we would like to select those participants who would benefit the most from the program. Therefore, applicants can expect a brief selection call where we will consider motivation to participate and a basic ability to communicate in English. This selection will always take place within 1 week after the given deadline.